This is the fun activity I tried with my kid. I found it amazed my kid and kept him engaged.
The activity will increase the creativity and improve motor skills.
- A card sheet
- drawing pencil or water paint
- some glittery sheets
- Make any pattern or creature on the paper.
- Then cut different patterns and shapes from glittered sticker sheet. (You can cut squares, drop shapes, cylinders, and circles to improve the concept of shapes as well)
- Allow you kid to decorate it
- The kid will then play with the creature he created and decorated
See the visual demonstration for step by step process:
I hope you enjoy this activity. Please share your views in the comment box.