I felt surprised when I received this email from my publisher. It made me so happy. I want to share the attachment with my readers to spread the happiness.
It is a free coloring page for the children.
ENJOY COLORING IN THIS PICTURE
“Charming cautionary tales from a tradition rich in storytelling …”
Twins from Exhortation Valley: Some people wish to have everything in life, and this is what Sara wanted – just everything in life. Some people always envy what others have. They see themselves in the reflection of other people. Saira envied what her twin had and ignored her blessings. Fate took the twins to Exhortation Valley to make them realize what happens when we get everything in life and lose the blessings that we already have.
A Peculiar and Rackety child: Abdul Jalil is a boy eager to try out different things. He sets out to experience everything. Things go well until he deviates from his mission in life and he ends up in a mess. Trying to find a way out, at last, he finds that in life ‘being human is being everything.’
An amazing family’s holiday adventure: This family arranges a holiday game with a difference. Stepping into the shoes of their parents, the children’s role-playing game opens their eyes to the difficulties of being a parent.
To get the printable click:
This is the fun activity I tried with my kid. I found it amazed my kid and kept him engaged.
The activity will increase the creativity and improve motor skills.
- A card sheet
- drawing pencil or water paint
- some glittery sheets
- Make any pattern or creature on the paper.
- Then cut different patterns and shapes from glittered sticker sheet. (You can cut squares, drop shapes, cylinders, and circles to improve the concept of shapes as well)
- Allow you kid to decorate it
- The kid will then play with the creature he created and decorated
See the visual demonstration for step by step process:
I hope you enjoy this activity. Please share your views in the comment box.
I found this super cool activity to reap following benefits for my kid:
- arts and crafts
- water paints
- play dough
- cotton buds
- card sheet
- I select a theme and then draw the outline of the pictures.
- I let my kid color them using fingerprints method and cotton bud method.
- Then I make some creature using playdough and let my child stick them on his drawing.
See the video demonstration:
Children must learn to adapt to varied atmospheres and environment. Below is an interesting printable for making kids learn about adaptations.
Click the link to get access to the printable: