I try to fill my time with my kid by being creative. I haven’t taught him letters or never ever asked him to write instead we engage ourselves in various activities.
I also try to use the basic and inexpensive material to teach him that ordinary and imperfect things when put together can create something truly wonderful.
Here are some cool activities we tried:
- Two card sheets
- Just make different shapes and petals.
- Paint them in different colors- don’t worry if your little one painted it roughly (Remember, imperfect pieces when joined together can make a perfect picture)
- cut out the painted shapes and petals
- Stick them creatively
See the picture below of how we did it:
Decoration pieces and 3D models:
- empty bottle
- unsupervised kid
Sometimes you must leave the kids unsupervised. You must provide them the material and then let them create amazing stuff. These amazing models were created by my kids using the dough and beads.
You can create amazing 3D models using straws. We created the Sacred places of Muslim using straws and a candy house.
- color papers
- white glue
- card sheet
Sacred places- Model:
- Paste the straws on the card sheet.
- Then paint them
- After that cut it to the shape you want
- Then enhance it using glittered sheets and color papers
- Take a shoe box and cut it to appropriate size
- Cover it with straws
- Paint the straws
- Then put a roof on the house. We made ours using a glittered sheet
- Then paint the candies
- cut out the candies and stick them on the house telling an amazing fairy tale
See the picture:
I hope you enjoyed the post. Please leave your comments in the comment box.